We are pleased to announce the release of CLARITY Volume Three: Photography Beyond the Camera. Volume Three dives deep into natural lighting and how to work with available light on-location, how to translate compositional elements into more evocative photographs, the 14 secrets of great photography (and these ain’t your typical “follow the rule-of-thirds” or “straight horizons” type of stuff!), what to do when your vision and results just don’t line up, the 3 important factors for photo/file backup longevity, a compelling interview with Cate Cameron – founder of Cameras-4-Change, and much more!
CLARITY is a bi-monthly eMagazine / eBook for photography enthusiasts that covers more than simple how-to photography techniques and processing tips. The challenge nowadays is that it’s so easy and convenient for anybody to seek out information, photography tutorials, and/or anything you know you’d like to learn. So, we’ve decided to take a different route. CLARITY is here to provide you with the equally important information that you didn’t know you needed.
Inside This Edition:
- Lighting Essentials: How to find, shape, and bend natural light on location.
- How to translate compositional elements into evocative photographs.
- Achieve massive creative growth by exploring the constraints of black & white.
- Future Protect! The 3 most important factors in keeping your photos (and files) safe and accessible for the long-term.
- Why being a mentor profoundly impacts others, including the longevity of the craft.
- Yes! Lightroom can actually tell you what to pack the next time you travel!
- The 14 secrets of great photography (these ain’t your usual “rule-of-thirds” or “straight horizons” type of stuff!).
- How you and your photography can change the world by providing creative opportunities and education. An interview with Cate Cameron, founder of Cameras 4 Change.
- Water Throw! How to create artistic photographs of water.
- How to “fix” your photos when your vision and results just don’t seem to line up.
- Using Photoshop to scale back Lightroom processing anytime.
- An in-depth look at Lightroom’s Import options for an easy and organized file structure.
- A delicious GRUYÈRE Grilled Cheese (with chicken, pesto, and sun-dried tomatoes) recipe in our “Light It! Shoot It! Eat It!” series.
Additionally, Volume 3 Includes:
- 5 videos
- 82 of the most beautiful eBook page spreads you’ve ever seen!
- PDF format for maximum device-compatibility
Every author on the CLARITY team possesses a deep passion for photography education, creativity, inspiration, and a strong resolve to leave a lasting, positive impact in your life. Volume Three contains articles by a stellar team of authors including Kevin Kubota, Piet Van den Eynde, Lindsay Ostrom, Sean McCormack, Chris Corradino, Bill McCarroll, Peter Dorr, Jay Livens, Lee Sacrey, Barry J. Brady, and Cate Cameron.
We believe that photography is a digital lifestyle, and CLARITY is here to enhance your photographic experience by diving into issues that we feel affect photographers at all experience levels. In addition to rock-solid photographic education, CLARITY provides readers with articles “beyond the camera”, covering a wide range of important topics that encompass then entire lifestyle of any photography enthusiast and professional.
CLARITY is not like other photography eBooks.
Beautifully designed, the perfect blend of education & inspiration.
Get volume three of CLARITY for only $6.99 USD.
Get 6 issues of CLARITY (published bi-monthly)
for only $29.99 USD.