MIND OVER MEGAPIXELS: The 14 Secrets of Great Photography: Whether you’re a true beginner with a pocket sized camera, or a seasoned professional with years of experience, the 14 Secrets of Great Photography were designed to power you to the next level. Despite what the manufacturers want you to believe, creativity can’t be withdrawn from an ATM machine. Strip away all of the marketing hype, instant rebates, and sales pitch propaganda, and you are left with a light gathering box. To create compelling art, we must train our mind, not the machine.
Included in the Mind Over Megapixels eBook:
- The 14 Secrets of Great Photography. These aren’t your usual tips on compositional “rules” or camera settings. You won’t find technical details on setting the custom white balance or determining the proper flash ratios. That type of widely published content is available all over the web. The ideas presented here are proven methods to go beyond the camera to the inner game of great photography.
- 11 of the most transformative photography assignments that Chris teaches in his workshops. Every single one of these will have an immediate and lasting improvement in how your make photographs.
FINDING YOUR VISION: A Roadmap to Creative Composition is comprised of practical ideas and exercises to get you back on the road, camera by your side, ready to create the next 10,000 images. This 49-page eBook includes 51 inspiring and illustrative photographs, along with 12 exercises that will see dramatic visual improvements in how you approach composition.
If you are one of the many photographers who are challenged by both composition and translating your vision into strong photographs with purpose, this is for you.
Largely considered one of the most influential photographers of the last century, Henri Cartier-Bresson said “Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst”. Unfortunately some photographers give up too soon, frustrated by results that don’t meet their expectations. Overnight success is a myth. Most anyone who has accomplished something worthwhile first paid their dues with splendid effort and persistence.
Included in the Finding Your Vision eBook:
- A Roadmap To Creative Composition. Chris Corradino approaches composition from a fresh perspective, inspiring readers to become more curious when creating photographs. You’ll learn how and when to question your camera settings, how to use white balance more effectively, working with both light and shadow, and all about composition techniques that define strong imagery. Additionally, Chris covers how to make better images at all hours of the day, and tips specific to all four seasons.
- 12 Practice Assignments to rapidly improve your composition techniques. These are the same exercises that Chris teaches in his workshops. Each individual photo assignment will have an immediate and lasting improvement in how your make photographs.
The Photographer’s Rulebook is a fresh approach to the conventions of DSLR photography, but in no way are these “rules” designed to contain your creativity within a tiny box. It’s quite the opposite actually. By understanding these basic guidelines and techniques, you have the option to break them deliberately. The goal is to have a solid understanding of the essential processes used to make eye-popping photos. Excellence then, becomes more consistently attainable. By choosing to apply these rules to your work in a creative way, you are one step ahead of the game.
This 66-page eBook includes 70+ inspiring and illustrative photographs, along with 13 practical exercises thoughtfully crafted to enable you to consistently create photographs you’ll be proud to share.
Included in The Photographer’s Rulebook (eBook):
- A solid understanding of DSLR funcitons. You’ll learn how aperture and shutter-speed affect the visual aesthetics of a photograph, and how to use them to achieve the results you’re looking for every time. Chris Corradino also covers manual exposure, how to use white balance correctly, and the different uses for various image file types.
- 13 Practice Assignments to rapidly improve your composition techniques. These are the same exercises that Chris teaches in his workshops. Each individual photo assignment will have an immediate and lasting improvement in how your make photographs.
What is Rapid Photographic Learning?
The best time to improve your photography is now. Life is busy and intense, and we understand that can often make the photographic learning process even more challenging. We’ve designed this eBook to be easily consumed in one sitting over a nice cup of tea or coffee. Then, you can take the assignments with you and put them into practice – all while making a positive impact on your photography. Rapid Photographic Learning promises that you’ll see an immediate improvement in your photography after reading this eBook (provided you try at least one of the techniques of course).
About the Author
Chris Corradino is a licensed photography educator who’s greatest joy comes from teaching others how to control their camera and fulfill their creative vision. From the fragile beauty of a fleeting moment, to the destructive capabilities of man and nature, Chris treats the camera as a vessel of self-expression that has helped him learn more about himself as well as the world around him. In recognition of his teaching efforts, Smithsonian Journeys named him a Study Leader. His recent credits also include the Associated Press, USA Today, National Geographic Online, The New Yorker, and Wall Street Journal.
There are no reviews yet.