Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
For Vendors: if you edit or publish an article or add/edit a product, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- Gain insight into our customer and visitor demographics
- Keep track of advertisements, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Accounts-related cookies: We use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
- Analytics cookies: We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
- Advertising cookies: These type of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through the Service and track the performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities or interests.
PhotographyBB Marketplace uses the following tools for recording performance cookies:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords (DoubleClick)
- Google Fonts
- Facebook Pixel
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Your Options Regarding Cookies
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. By closing our cookie notice or by continuing to use our Site, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device.
If you would like more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
PhotographyBB Marketplace (Div PowerButton Central)
ATTN: Privacy Compliance Officer
#331 – 6540 Hastings St.