What is the point of taking photos if not to share them with our friends, our family, or even the world? If you’re anything like me, you love taking photos, but sometimes the task of getting them out into the world is daunting, confusing, and can feel unproductive. To be successful, there are a few questions that need to be answered: Why should we be sharing our photographs with the world? Which photos should we be sharing? How do we find an audience and build a following to share them with?
Shoot and Share: Getting Your Photographs Out Into the World by Stuart Sipahigil, the latest eBook release from our friends at Craft & Vision, answers these questions and more. Stuart discusses strategies for sharing photos online and building an eager audience across venues such as Flickr, 500px, Google+, Facebook, your own website, prints, photobooks, and more. Stuart also talks about his method for overcoming the confusion and time consumption required to make it all possible.
Photography at it’s core is all about communication. Why, how, and where can we find an audience to share our photography with? Some of the most popular photographers that we all know of (and follow) are masters of TWO things:
- They are experts in their craft of photography
- They are experts in sharing their photography with the right audience.
With this 56-spread eBook, Stuart answers the above questions and provides down-to-earth, practical advice based on his experience of 30 years.
Here’s what you’ll gain from this eBook:
- How to attract more fans, followers, and even buyers
- Define why you want to share your photos, then…
- How and where you can find the right audience for your photography
- Social media, sharing sites, professional hosting, your own website, prints, photobooks, and more
- How to pick the right images to share
- How to get help with editing
Hey, there’s a discount!
Whether you are learning photography as a beginner, a hobbyist, or you are a professional, there’s no better investment in the continued growth of your photography for $5, although today thru April 28th, 2012, you get it for only $4 with the discount code: SHARE4 or us the code SHARE20 to get 20% off if you are purchasing any 5 or more eBooks (codes expires at 11:59pm PST April 28th, 2012).
Click to view larger, additional page samples.
The downloadable PDF is just $5USD. (or only $4 today if you use the discount code: SHARE4)
You can view some page samples or download the ebook here: SHOOT AND SHARE: Getting Your Photographs Out Into the World
Happy Photographing folks!
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- How a Photography Project 365 Can KILL Your Creativity - January 20, 2014
- The Camera that Every Photographer Wants to Own - January 16, 2014
- Free Photoshop Snowglobe Action from PhotographyBB - December 24, 2013