Great images are built from three ingredients: A solid understanding of photography, artistic flare (creativity), and the ability to post process an image appropriately. Photography is clearly an art form, but so is the technique of image processing. Every image requires unique processing, and knowing what to do and how to do it is the final step in producing a truly remarkable photograph.
ESSENTIAL DEVELOPMENT: 20 Great Techniques for Lightroom 5 by Sean McCormack is written for Lightroom 5 enthusiasts, and focuses entirely on a deeper understanding of how to really make use of the Develop Module. You will learn how and when to make use of the histogram (the right way), how to properly colour correct an image, beauty retouching techniques, dodging and burning for beauty, stylistic tonal and film effects, and how to correct lens distortions.
This eBook package includes a massive 120 spread page eBook and 100 of Sean’s Lightroom Presets!
Sean is an industry leader when it comes to all things Lightroom. In addition to his training sessions, his Lightroom Blog is one of the most popular Lightroom resources on the planet. Sean has even been a contributor to the PhotographyBB Magazine!
Here’s what you’ll gain from this eBook:
- The Essential Development Toolbox (100 of Sean’s Lightroom Presets included!)
- Helpful histogram tips for better exposure adjustments (in post)
- Sharpening, Noise Reduction, Cropping, and other important techniques
- Professional (and easy!) Beauty Retouching techniques
But of course, there’s a discount!
Whether you are learning photography as a beginner, a hobbyist, or you are a professional, there’s no better investment in the continued growth of your photography for $7, although today thru October 23rd, 2012, you get it for only $6 with the discount code: DEVELOP6 or us the code DEVELOP20 to get 20% off if you are purchasing any 5 or more eBooks (codes expires at 11:59pm PST October 23rd, 2012).
The downloadable PDF is just $7USD. (or only $6 today if you use the discount code: DEVELOP6)
You can view some page samples or download the ebook here:
ESSENTIAL DEVELOPMENT: 20 Great Techniques for Lightroom 5 by Sean McCormack.
Happy Photographing folks!
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- How to Shoot Ghostly Halloween Photos – In-Camera - October 17, 2013
- The Easiest and Most Natural Way to Make Your Photos More Powerful - October 15, 2013
- The Top 3 Photography eBooks and How to Get Them Free - October 7, 2013