Photo Week 2016 is almost here, and you can attend every single workshop FOR FREE – all week long! You’ll learn everything you need to know to create jaw-dropping images. This is the biggest photography education event – ever – and you can join over 50,000 students worldwide to get a photo-school style education – that you can watch at home, live, and for free – from the best expert photography instructors in the industry.
A PHOTO-SCHOOL STYLE EDUCATION IN 4 DAYS WITH 24 LIVE CLASSES TAUGHT BY TOP INSTRUCTORS.
Register right now to reserve your spot using your smartphone, tablet, or computer, and watch any or all of these live events on any of your devices. This workshop series will be broadcast online for free from September 26th – 29th, or you may alternatively buy the course files to download and view over and over on your own time. Click the button below to visit the PHOTO WEEK 2016 page now to reserve your free spot.
In one week, we will cover everything you need to create jaw-dropping images, make money following your passion, and grow your photography business to the next level:
Here’s just some of the topics you’ll learn all about in this week-long event:
- How to pose your subjects, using the most flattering techniques.
- How to work with models and get the best out of them, every time.
- Break into concert, sports, food, and fashion photography.
- Build a portfolio that makes an impact and sells your work.
- Use lighting to create the perfect mood for your photos.
- Compositing, color correcting, and color theory.
- How to post-process your images like the pros.
- And much more.
- PLUS, the In Focus series kicks off everyday with conversations with some of the leading names in photography to help give insight into their process, what makes them tick, and how they built their success.
Don’t miss out on this free, LIVE event.
Click the following button to visit the Photo Week 2016 registration page and RSVP for your free spot now.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links that we are proud to promote through our partners at CreativeLive, one of the world’s leading online education websites. Live workshops are free to view, and PhotographyBB will earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) on any courses that you may decide to purchase. We use these earnings to create additional photography resources, free webinars, site costs and maintenance. Additionally, a portion of our earnings are donated to the BC Children’s Hospital Foundation’s Neonatal Care Program. Thank you for supporting the photography education industry, and making the world a better place!