CLARITY: Volume 4
Volume Four explores an all-flash indoor lighting setup, a helpful guide to understanding a camera’s histogram, Lightroom and Photoshop video tutorials, the focal-distance compression effect, and more. Additionally, Volume Four includes a new feature column on smartphone photography! Beyond app recommendations, the smartphone photography column will provide insight into the technology behind smartphone optics, techniques for using your smartphone to make better photographs and boost creativity, demonstrate how some photographers earn income with their smartphone photographs, and more.
CLARITY is a quarterly lifestyle photography magazine that puts the emphasis on light and composition before gear. This visually striking e-magazine provides a refreshing new direction, covering far more than the standard how-to photography techniques and processing tips. Readers learn about the stuff that really makes photographers better at their craft – topics like: developing creativity, working with light, how to make photographs that communicate, the role of the digital darkroom, and more.
Inside This Edition:
- Lighting Essentials: An all-flash indoor lighting setup.
- Using elements of composition to make stronger photographs.
- How experience crafts and molds your future creativity.
- “Don’t Fear the Histogram”. How to achieve perfect exposures in-camera.
- The Cloud: Professional services vs. DIY Solutions.
- The compression effect of varying your focal length.
- Environmental portraits: Five tips for better travel portraits.
- Smartphone Cameras: high technology in a high-stakes game.
- Making the shot: Getting professional results with “amateur” gear.
- Indoor clouds: making beautiful photographs of ink clouds.
- An in-depth look at Lightroom’s Develop module with examples.
- Spot coloring in Lightroom, and other quick processing corrections.
- Spot coloring and adjustment layers in Photoshop CC
- 4 simple household-item tricks for awesome food photography.
Additionally, Volume 4 Includes:
- 4 videos
– 73 of the most beautiful eBook page spreads you’ve ever seen!
– PDF format for maximum device-compatibility
Volume Four contains articles by a stellar team of authors including Kevin Kubota, Piet Van den Eynde, Lindsay Ostrom, Sean McCormack, Chris Corradino, Bill McCarroll, Peter Dorr, Jay Livens, Lee Sacrey, Barry J. Brady, Tim Hayes, and Alan Bailward.
LIMITED TIME – SAVE With the CLARITY Bundle!
Get CLARITY Volumes 1-6 for only $3.33 each! For just $19.99 USD, you can download CLARITY Volumes 1-6 right now. You also get special “insider only” access goodie-bag – a special weekly email only to CLARITY subscribers giving you:
- more tutorials, video training
- specially designed assignments to help develop your skills in more practical ways
- free additional tools and photography resources
- personal support to answer any of your questions
That’s an exceptional value from some of the world’s top photography educators for only $19.99 USD. We’re in this with you, so let’s do this – together!