CLARITY: Volume 3
Volume Three dives deep into natural lighting and how to work with available light on-location, how to translate compositional elements into more evocative photographs, the 14 secrets of great photography (and these ain’t your typical “follow the rule-of-thirds” or “straight horizons” type of stuff!), what to do when your vision and results just don’t line up, the 3 important factors for photo/file backup longevity, a compelling interview with Cate Cameron – founder of Cameras-4-Change, and much more!
CLARITY is a quarterly lifestyle photography magazine that puts the emphasis on light and composition before gear. This visually striking e-magazine provides a refreshing new direction, covering far more than the standard how-to photography techniques and processing tips. Readers learn about the stuff that really makes photographers better at their craft – topics like: developing creativity, working with light, how to make photographs that communicate, the role of the digital darkroom, and more.
Inside This Edition:
- Lighting Essentials: How to find, shape, and bend natural light on location.
- How to translate compositional elements into evocative photographs.
- Achieve massive creative growth by exploring the constraints of black & white.
- Future Protect! The 3 most important factors in keeping your photos (and files) safe and accessible for the long-term.
- Why being a mentor profoundly impacts others, including the longevity of the craft.
- Yes! Lightroom can actually tell you what to pack the next time you travel!
- The 14 secrets of great photography (these ain’t your usual “rule-of-thirds” or “straight horizons” type of stuff!).
- How you and your photography can change the world by providing creative opportunities and education. An interview with Cate Cameron, founder of Cameras 4 Change.
- Water Throw! How to create artistic photographs of water.
- How to “fix” your photos when your vision and results just don’t seem to line up.
- Using Photoshop to scale back Lightroom processing anytime.
- An in-depth look at Lightroom’s Import options for an easy and organized file structure.
- A delicious GRUYÈRE Grilled Cheese (with chicken, pesto, and sun-dried tomatoes) recipe in our “Light It! Shoot It! Eat It!” series.
Additionally, Volume 3 Includes:
- 5 videos
– 82 of the most beautiful eBook page spreads you’ve ever seen!
– PDF format for maximum device-compatibility
Volume Three contains articles by a stellar team of authors including Kevin Kubota, Piet Van den Eynde, Lindsay Ostrom, Sean McCormack, Chris Corradino, Bill McCarroll, Peter Dorr, Jay Livens, Lee Sacrey, Barry J. Brady, and Cate Cameron.
LIMITED TIME – SAVE With the CLARITY Bundle!
Get CLARITY Volumes 1-6 for only $3.33 each! For just $19.99 USD, you can download CLARITY Volumes 1-6 right now. You also get special “insider only” access goodie-bag – a special weekly email only to CLARITY subscribers giving you:
- more tutorials, video training
- specially designed assignments to help develop your skills in more practical ways
- free additional tools and photography resources
- personal support to answer any of your questions
That’s an exceptional value from some of the world’s top photography educators for only $19.99 USD. We’re in this with you, so let’s do this – together!