Let’s face it, proudly. If you’re reading this, chances are you are already in love with photography (as are we!).
These types of posts are always fun to do, plus every now and then it’s nice to take a break from the seriousness of life and poke fun at ourselves as photographers. I’ve compiled a list of the top ten signs you are obsessed with photography for your entertainment. While these are not all mine, I’ve included the ones that I found to be most true (and therefore, most amusing). How many of these are true for you? Enjoy!
Top 10 Signs You Are Obsessed With Photography
10. You can actually tell what kind of camera someone is using from over 30 feet away.
9. When planning a vacation, your main concern is finding a hotel that offers wifi so you’ll be able to upload your photos to the web, daily.
8. You own more than one camera bag even though you only have one camera.
7. You refer to cleaning up after dinner as “post-processing the kitchen.”
6. You can’t even remember the date of your best friend’s birthday, but you know all the specs of your camera and lenses by heart.
5. When attending a wedding, you are more interested in what the photographer is doing than what the bride and groom are doing.
4. When you see a photo of a model, you find yourself more interested in what lighting was used and how much processing may have been done.
3. You have tried to claim Photoshop and Lightroom as medical expenses because it’s good therapy.
2. You understand why 22 is actually smaller than 5.6
1. When gazing upon a beautiful landscape you think to yourself, “That’s lovely, but imagine what it would look like if I bumped-up the sharpness and saturation!”