Warning: Illegal string offset 'show-content' in /homepages/24/d180498777/htdocs/infinite/wp-content/themes/infinite/content/single-style-1.php on line 12

Warning: Illegal string offset 'show-content' in /homepages/24/d180498777/htdocs/infinite/wp-content/themes/infinite/content/single-style-1.php on line 24

Warning: Illegal string offset 'show-content' in /homepages/24/d180498777/htdocs/infinite/wp-content/themes/infinite/content/single-style-1.php on line 58
About the author

Bill was born in Toronto, Canada but spent his early years in Dunoon, a resort town on the Cowal Peninsula in Argyll, Scotland. Bill’s heart has always remained solidly connected with the natural beauty of the land and sea and his primary focus is on landscape, seascape, street and urban photography. Bill has been a contributing writer for PhotographyBB Magazine, where his monthly articles have inspired the thoughts and passions of hundreds of thousands of readers and photography enthusiasts. He is now a columnist for CLARITY by PhotographyBB.
1 Response
  1. Robert Nowland

I have been a contributor in photographyBB forum and this is the first time looking at the blog. I am intrigued by the title of your post. Dave put out a challenge for the 365 days and after some thought, having seen the first person fail after 4 days, decided to go for it. Being retired helps but I looked at the number of days I had not taken any images before starting the challenge and knew I had my work cut out. Looking to improve my photography and show others that great images were possible with out post processing. I began and today posted day 300, I have some great followers and have learned from their input.

Leave a Reply