Warning: Illegal string offset 'show-content' in /homepages/24/d180498777/htdocs/infinite/wp-content/themes/infinite/content/single-style-1.php on line 12

Warning: Illegal string offset 'show-content' in /homepages/24/d180498777/htdocs/infinite/wp-content/themes/infinite/content/single-style-1.php on line 24

Warning: Illegal string offset 'show-content' in /homepages/24/d180498777/htdocs/infinite/wp-content/themes/infinite/content/single-style-1.php on line 58
About the author

Dave Seeram is the Editor of PhotographyBB Magazine, photographer, Canucks fan, Lostie,  fanboy, Dad, blogger, entrepreneur, and part-time superhero. Dave is the owner of this blog, Editor-in-Chief and Publisher of the PhotographyBB Magazine and CLARITY: PHOTOGRAPHY BEYOND THE CAMERA
3 Responses
  1. Hi Dave. Been following your blog and books for a while, but this is my first time commenting.

I’ll be coming from Ottawa for the second week of the Olympics. I’m meeting and sharing accommodations with some friends who are driving up from California (originally from southern Ontario). We have tickets for some curling quarterfinals, and the women’s gold medal hockey game.

It’s been a long time since I was last in Vancouver (>10yrs). I’m definitely interested in a photowalk if one is organized during the second week.

…Mike

2. I’m flying in from Hamilton, Ontario… Staying for a week.. tickets to a few events including Men’s Gold Medal Hockey, Closing Ceremonies and others!

My goal is to capture this event as an amazing moment in my life. As well to share this event with my wife since she is not able to attend…

I would be up for a photowalk if I can fit it in my schedule. I arrive on the 24th…

Leave a Reply